Important: Due to refurbishment works, study rooms 3 and 4 (LG2) are not available for bookings between Thursday 11 October and Monday 15 October 2018. We apologise for any inconvenience.
You can book a study room for up to 2 hours per day. Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
How to book a study room
- Select a date in the calendar and then a time for the room you would like to book.
- Enter your name, email and Library card number.
- Click the Submit my Booking button.
You will receive a confirmation email after you've submitted your booking. Check your spam or junk folder if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
Where are the study rooms
The study rooms are in the Governor Marie Bashir Reading Room, with the entrance on Macquarie Street.
- Dalangilla ngurra is on Lower Ground 1
- Study Rooms 1 to 4 are on Lower Ground 2
- Study Room 2 contains a height-adjustable desk
The availability of these rooms is aligned to the opening hours of each Library building and location.
How to change or cancel
To change a booking, cancel your current one and then make a new booking. Use the cancellation option in your confirmation email to cancel a booking. You can cancel your booking at anytime.